[Typo3-UG UK] Installation Question

Spam spammer01 at planet.nl
Sat Mar 13 17:13:20 CET 2004

Any idea how I can make a gmenu_foldout in my menu can’t figure it out
don’t understand the tsref !

Thnx

My menu now

menu.bodyTag = <BODY  bgcolor="#cacaca" topmargin="22" >

# Page-content
menu.10 = TEMPLATE
menu.10 {
  template = FILE
  template.file = fileadmin/frames/menu.html
  workOnSubpart = HEADER_CODE
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS = HMENU
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1 = GMENU
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1.target = page
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1.NO {
    XY = [5.w],[5.h]
    5 = IMAGE
    5.file = fileadmin/frames/menuback.png
    10 = TEXT
    10.text.field = title
    10.text.case = upper
    10.offset = 12,14
    10.fontcolor = white
    10.fontFile = t3lib/fonts/times.ttf
    10.fontSize = 6.5

  }

}

# Page-content
  menu.10 = TEMPLATE
  menu.10 {
  template = FILE
  template.file = fileadmin/frames/menu.html
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1.RO < page.10.1.NO
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1.RO = 1
  subparts.MENU_ITEMS.1.RO {
    XY = [5.w],[5.h]
    5 = IMAGE
    5.file = fileadmin/frames/menuback_over.png
    10 = TEXT
    10.text.field = title
    10.text.case = upper
    10.offset = 12,14