[Typo3-UG UK] How to link to an existing popup-and a anchor in the pop up-window.

Anne-Marie Krogh amk at gagarin.dk
Mon Mar 8 15:04:42 CET 2004

Hi there! ;o)

My problem is, that I have this page (let's call it "main page" - and when
this page is loaded, a pop up window is generated. This popup-window
contains numerous notes,and references from the text on "main page".

On the "main page" there are links to the notes... For instance "see note 3"
should be a link to "note 3" in the popup window.

However, I don't know how I can link "see note 3" to the existing
popup-window (named "Note") and also control a specific note to occur (for
instance "note3") -as a named anchor.

So far this is the existing code that I wrote in the content element of the
"main page":

<LINK 414 Note>[see note 3]</LINK>

I thought I could solve it by writing:
<LINK 414 Note#note3>[see note 3]</LINK>
However this will make the link open in a new window, and not use the
popup-window it should.

Can anyone help me?
Lots of thanks from Anne-Marie ;o)