[Typo3-UG UK] How scaleable is typo3?

tim carr timcarr at 3ev.com
Thu Mar 4 14:09:06 CET 2004

HI John,
Sorry for not getting in touch sooner, TYPO3 has kept me very busy over
the last year - and at present I am arranging some huge launch events in
the UK dfor it. To help you in assessing the product and to sway any
doubters in your organisation the TYPO3 is entirely capable and even
more so that many commercial systems out there I have attached a pdf.
This offers and introduction to our company 3rd Eye Vision aswell.

Should you require any further info - either about TYPO or 3rd Eye
Vision, please do not hesitate to get in touch directly.

-TIM

Tim Carr
3rd Eye Vision Ltd
Web development for business