[Typo3-UG UK] Installation Question

Al Saleh :: Tedora.com :: a at tedora.com
Wed Feb 18 22:23:21 CET 2004

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the list, and am hoping that I can get some clear
answers...  In advance, thank you for your help.

I have just come across the Typo program and, from what I can tell by
sifting through the large and confusing web site, is that the program
would be perfect for a project that I am working on.  I am creating a
quite large extensive site for a rescue organization that want to update
the web pages daily by themselves, however they move offices and
locations often and don't always use the same computer, and also not not
very technically inclined..

Thus, to allow them to modify their pages online through this program
would be fantastic...

My main question is simply whether this program can be installed on web
space that we pay monthly for (it does run PHA, SQL, CGI etc.).  I just
don't see instructions for uploading the content to a web server space
and then running the installation..

If anyone has any feedback or help, please let me know.

Thank you.

Al

Al Saleh | a at tedora.com | Email us both at an at tedora.com

Tedora.com
Send Free Postcards | Chat in the Free Forums
Learn about Photography | Daily Local and International News
Up-to-the-minute Local Weather and Forecasts
_________________________________

The Adventures of Blaze & Mandy - http://chi.tedora.com
Tedora.com - http://www.tedora.com
Learn Photography - http://www.photo-course.com

Visit my Friend's Store! - It's Fantastic - Really!
An Herbal Bliss Tea and Herb
Loose Teas & Herbs, Giftware, Tearoom, Aromatherapy, Natural Body Care
3742 W. 10th Ave. Vancouver, B.C. V6R 2G4
Tel/Fax: (604) 222-8800
http://www.teasandherbs.com <http://www.teasandherbs.com>