[Typo3-UG UK] How do you remove additional space added after headings in Typo3?

Andre Flitsch pixelhed at pixel-works.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 20:10:09 CET 2004

Hi Chris

This is what i do to get rid of those extra spaces:
- goto the typoscript object browser (template->root page->TypoScript
Object Browser)
- navigate to here: lib.stdheader.stdWrap.space, and change the value to
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.space = 0|0 (that deals with the 5px high spacer gif)
- then to get rid of one of the <br />'s go here:
lib.stdheader.10.stdWrap.wrap and change the setting to this:
lib.stdheader.10.stdWrap.wrap > (unset the value).

On my websites that clears up the extras :)