[Typo3-UG UK] I need some assistance with the search of typo3

Nicolas Diogo nicolasdiogo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 13:49:06 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am using typo3 (3.6) to setup my learning website.

On my template, I would like to be able to place the search input text on a
particular area.

The area on my template is defined by the markup "###SEARCHSTRING###".

I would like to have this in all pages and to have results presented on
another page that opens within the same window (_self), and to be able to
search in headers, keywords, and content.

I am new to typo3 and I am still struggling to understand the TSref.

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas Diogo