[Typo3-UG UK] Tree View bug in Safari on Mac OS X?

Adrian Yeeles a.yeeles at synergy-communications.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 10:02:46 CEST 2004

Dave

> I had it working at one point...It works on and off....I refresh a the
> page a few times and it comes back...I'm using the latest version of
> Safari as well as 3.6.0 Typo

Nice to have another Mac user on board! I'm pretty sure this is a
Safari Javascript bug, which, for me, only appeared with the latest
version of Safari on Panther. It's related to the way Safari handles
html frames (I've reported it to Apple). So, until they fix it, I'm
using Mozilla 1.6 (much better than IE); it's not as pretty as Safari
but is as quick and suffers none of the problems you mention.

regards

Adrian Yeeles
Technical Director

Synergy
t: 020 7251 0303
f: 020 7251 0323
isdn 020 7251 1133
http://www.synergy-communications.co.uk

This email is confidential. If you received it by mistake,
please let us know and then delete it from your system;
you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to
anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Any views or opinions are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Synergy Communications Ltd unless specifically stated.