[Typo3-UG UK] Tree View bug in Safari on Mac OS X?

Dave Winter dave.winter at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 20:42:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm researching Typo3 and looking into using this for our web site:

www.commanderbond.net

However, I use a Mac, with Safari internet browser and when trying to
view the tree list - nothing seems to appear.

However, with Windows using MSIE - it works fine - which isn't a
suprise.

Like I said, I've only just come across Typo3 and really would like to
know if this is a bug? and whether or not a workaround has been found
or a fix is in the works.

Really will appreciate any advice/help someone can give.

Thanks.

Dave Winter.