[Typo3-UG UK] BE-login button for FE-users extension

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Sep 20 17:48:58 CEST 2003

Jamie wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I hope you can help me. I've been learning Typo3 for about 4 weeks
> now, however I'm struggling with BE-login button for FE-users
> extension.
>
> The tutorial is very straight forward but I carn't see the button
> once I've logged in.... Can anyone help?
>
> Hope to see you all at 3rdi soon
>
> Jamie

Hi Jamie.

Are you still having problems with extension?

- Please make sure, that you can log in as FE User first.
- Make sure, that the FE User is having a BE User Relation
- The BE User should have read and write permissions for the page
- The BE User should have the Editpanel turned on.

I hope this helps.

Olivier