[Typo3-UG UK] New in Typo

nigel jackson nigelj at pobox.com
Mon Sep 1 11:22:03 CEST 2003

Marco

Quoting Havename Php <havename_php at yahoo.com>:
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please use your real name in your username...we like to know to whom we're
talking!

> Hi
>
> I am Marco, new in using Typo3, I tried to create a user separete from the
> admin, but I have problem.

welcome to typo3!

> The problem is when I use the user account and place a data on the border or
> on the left the data always goes to the normal column....
>
> does anyone seen a tutorial about this...or can somebody help...

I suggest that you post questions about using typo3, and problems you are
having to the main list (typo3-english)...this list is specifically for Uk
related stuff...far more people use the main list.

Nige