[Typo3-UG UK] Documentation, planning, deligation (and more Typo3-UK meetings?)

Nigel Jackson nigelj at pobox.com
Thu Jul 31 20:59:04 CEST 2003

dan frost wrote:
> I think what we also need is a trouble shooting list for each area of
> the program.
>
> For example, a TypoScript trouble shooting list would list ALL of the
> places that information can be found to help diagnos a problem. A
> similar thing for extensions, and so on, also..

it seems that the age-old question of documentation was discussed at the
meeting...that's not a bad thing, as there still is a lot to improve.

what I'm not sure about is whether the UK list is the place for this to
be discussed and planned...what about getting input from the rest of the
community? I realise that often there's a lot of talk and no action, but
at least everyone should be given the opportunity to put forward their
suggestions and comments...then if there's no other interest in actually
getting on with the job, go ahead. I don't think that starting a UK-only
documentation project without any wider discussion is the right thing to do.

...or maybe i just got half the story, so can someone fill me in on the
other half!?

Nige