[Typo3-UG UK] Documentation, planning, deligation (and more Typo3-UK meetings?)

Stefan Onken Support at stonki.de
Wed Jul 30 21:00:09 CEST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 16:20 schrieb dan frost:

> I wondered if we could have a wish-list for the documentation,
> and set a few goals.

well, I am still stuck with the simple question: "Where to Change
what ?".. I am quite sure, that _my_ solution to change the PHP
Code of extensions etc. ist not the correct one (but at least it's
working).

ok, what about another approach ? We (You) do some example webpages
with different layouts (text menu, layer etc). On each website we
include the full Typo Template, explaination, etc. An example shows
more than 1000 words. So, it would be a complete online
documentation..

I am missing for example complete references for Typo3 codes. There
is a German docu which is quite good (at least for the menu
section), but again lack of examples.

cu
stonki
--