[Typo3-UG UK] Documentation, planning, deligation (and more Typo3-UK meetings?)

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 17:20:22 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I wondered if we could have a wish-list for the documentation, and set a
few goals.

I'm working on some documents at the moment - but I think we ought to
define what we need _first_. I'm especially thinking of the
workshop-weekends and the documentation which will be expected of us.

If it's ok, I'll write-up the gist of the wish-list and suggest a way of
dividing the work. If anyone's taken a sudden dislike to me, they're
free to raise issues with this...!

Cheers,
dan

P.s. Did someone mention another typo3 meeting?