[Typo3-UG UK] OT: openoffice.org

Emile Maccarrone emile_maccarrone at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:54:50 CEST 2003

Hello everyone,

I was wondering why openoffice.org keeps asking me to choose a filter in
order to open the *.swx documentation on typo3.org and then there is no way
to open it!...

I am running the latest version on my win2000 machine and it is very
frustrating to be not able to access the documentation (expecially TSref!)
in that format since i don`t have yet a permanent connection... (I still
believe things would be easier if the documentation was converted in handy,
user friendly pdfs..)

Any pitiful help out there?

Thanx in advance,

Emile