[Typo3-UG UK] looking for life

Heather Wright hawrightuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 19:30:22 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 17:16, dan frost wrote:
> This list is a bit active, but most posts tend to go to the
> user/install/dev lists. this one is meant for UK-UG-specific stuff,
> although that's not really clear.
>
> The lists have got quieter recently - christmas etc.
>
> dan
>
> Heather Wright wrote:
>
> >Is this mailing list active? I am subscribed to the installation mailing
> >list, but it is very quiet (only seen my post and another person asking
> >a quesiton), so I figured I would see what this list is like.
> >
> >Thanks for any replies.
> >
> >Heather

Well, on the off chance that someone may have come across something on
this, my problem is the left column is not showing up :

http://cgi.pheather.plus.com/clanFFS/

I have posted this to the linux install list, but am still waiting. Is
there another list that may be more appropriate?

Thanks for any pointers,

Heather