[Typo3-UG UK] help articles extension

webmaster at kersendesign.com webmaster at kersendesign.com
Wed Dec 3 10:21:28 CET 2003

Hi
I am new to Typo3 and I am doing fine with it.

Documentation is great etc. but I came across something I can't figure out.

I downloaded the articles extension
I installed it - no errors - good so far

went to pge i wanted to set it up in - no plugin listed for it - Hmmmm!

I clicked on 'new' and the form for articles is there

I put in an article called test and it listed it in the page info section - so it is there ready to go - but

How do I get it onto the page????

i tried to create new page content and the articles plugin doesn't show at all.

looked into templates - and the config for page outtput was there

Would appreciate your help.

Thanx in advance

Katie & Stan Dickinson