[TYPO3-UG US] Re: navigation question

Thomas-M. Stein thomas-manuel.stein at sakia.org
Sun Jan 24 15:02:27 CET 2016

Hi Tony,

I am stuck with the same problem and despite some significant effort, I just cannot get the top navbar menu to work with more than 2 levels :-(  I would actually need 5 levels and the 'headers' to be clickable.

> Depending on how you want to handle the CSS, you could simply repeat those settings by adding just below that code:
>        3 < .2
>
> That turns on the third level with the same configuration as the second level. You will probably have to remove the
>             IFSUB >
>             ACTIFSUB >
>             CURIFSUB
> Lines from the 2{...} section if you want to enable those css classes defined in the 1{...} section for the dropdowns
>
> If you want to change classes, etc, then adjust accordingly.

I started from the default as to lib.navigation.main and expanded as you suggested but with no 'luck'.

Any additional suggestions how to proceed?

Many thanks

Regards

Thomas