[TYPO3-UG US] Parts of https page won't load

Donald Downin silver_eagle_ffz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 00:05:56 CET 2014

Just installed extension "Page HTTPS (SSL) Enforcer".
Followed directions in extension manual.
Pages that are set https have menu bar displayed in raw text down the left of the page, instead of in nav bar across the top.
Browser displays message: "Only secure content is displayed".
If I click on "Show all content" everything looks good.

What am I missing here?

Here's my template setup:

page.config {

  # Spam Protection for Email
  spamProtectEmailAddresses = 8
  spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst = (at)

  # RealURL
  simulateStaticDocuments = 0
  baseURL = {$siteURL}
  tx_realurl_enable = 1
  [globalVar = TSFE:page|tx_httpsenforcer_force_secure = 0]
  config.baseURL = <link not shown because I have not posted 3 messages here on forum yet>
  [else]
  config.baseURL = <link not shown because I have not posted 3 messages here on forum yet>
  [global]

  # AWStats Configuration
  stat = 1
  stat_apache = 1
  stat_apache_logfile = stats.log

  # MM Forum includes its CSS and Javascript on every page.
  # Unset it here and only include it on the Community->Forum page.
  includeCSS.mm_forum =
  includeJS.mm_forum_prototype =
}

# HTTPS Enforcer Extension Activation
page.5 < plugin.tx_httpsenforcer_pi1

# Include WEC Styles CSS since we use it on many pages.
page.includeCSS.wec_styles = EXT:wec_styles/css/pluginstyles.css
page.includeCSS.wec_styles.forceOnTop = 1

# Include eBible API. This will only work if the eBible Static Template is already loaded.
page.1736 < plugin.tx_wecebible_api