[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3 tx-survey_results problem

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Wed May 23 22:37:54 CEST 2012

It would seem to me that deleting the records in List view is easier (at
least for the non-technical person) than to execute a SQL query, which
is also dangerous to give them access to.  Not sure if you know this,
but if you turned on one of the clipboards in List view, you can select
multiple items and delete them all at once.  It's painless.

If you were planning on executing queries yourself (and only you) on a
regular basis, then sure go ahead and purge the records using SQL.  You
could also just set the deleted field to 1 and not really delete them.
That way they won't show up in the List view but you can always get them
back.

The best solution is to write a module to export the records and delete.

Good luck!
Gary Wong