[TYPO3-UG US] Looking for US based Typo3 developer

Nathan Lenz nathan.lenz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:54:47 CEST 2011

I'm looking for a full time web developer with Typo3 experience.  We use
Typo3 for a small handful of sites for a single company.  You'd get to
run the web servers, maintain custom extensions, write new ones as
needed and generally handle all web development for this company.

Remote work is just fine, but we can only hire someone based in the US.

Email me if you're interested in seeing the job description or hearing more.

--Nathan