[TYPO3-UG US] request vs sell

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Feb 10 18:32:18 CET 2011

Hi Simon,

> In our case, we've probably built a couple of hundred sites since 2005, I think we've only actually been asked for TYPO3 once or twice.

The only time I am asked for TYPO3 specifically is when someone already has a site running on it. Otherwise, it is simply a customer is needing a content managed site and I supply TYPO3 as the best solution.

And like you, they are not asking for other CMS's either. Unless the client is from a technical IT background they have not heard of any CMS brands and even when they have that background they normally don't know much about the options.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc