[TYPO3-UG US] GCN Publishing is looking for full-time Typo3/PHP Developers

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Jan 28 23:35:25 CET 2010

GCN Publishing is looking to add at least two Typo3/PHP developers to
our team during 2010.

We are looking for developers with solid skills, and the ability to
routinely produce top-quality work. Members of our team deal with a
combination of trouble-shooting client requests on existing site builds,
as well as new product launches. We launch an average of 10 to 12 sites
a year currently, but we expect that number to grow in 2010. As a member
of our team you will work with our other in-house developers to
architect the site in Typo3 and integrate our custom-build, PHP-based
applications into each project. There is also extensive client interaction.

If you are a freelancer or owner of a one- or two-person Typo3
development shop who is tired of sales and collections and just wants to
focus on building sites that make customers happy, this might be the
opportunity for you.

We are based on Norwalk, Connecticut and have a national client base. We
work exclusively with magazine publishers and business associations that
publish magazines, so while you will build sites on a variety of topics
ranging from skin diseases to meat processing, the business goals for
each site will be similar.

Please send all replies to me via e-mail. All responses will be kept
strictly confidential.

sean

--
Sean Fulton