[TYPO3-UG US] Carnegie Corporation of New York

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Sat Jan 16 13:50:10 CET 2010

Thanks Ron. Cast Iron Coding was responsible for the entire project from
start to finish. We began with an extensive discovery phase which
included putting together an 80 page peer analysis document, budgets,
and detailed user personas. CIC hired design partners from San Francisco
who we've worked with in the past to put together the comps, and we
presented the comps in NYC with the designers back in September. From
September to December, we engineered the site out of our office in
Portland. I just got back from spending last week in NYC, after training
the Carnegie staff on TYPO3. It's been a long, whirlwind project, but
we're all pleased with how it turned out :)

best,
Zach