[TYPO3-UG US] T3CON10-Dallas Conference in May

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jan 12 01:19:57 CET 2010

Hello all,

I know the following sounds a little formal but it was originally written as a news release. Just wanted to post here to make sure all of you caught it.

We invite you to T3CON10-Dallas, the 2nd annual North American TYPO3 conference on May 20-22nd. This will be a great time to learn more about the powerful system we use everyday and to connect with other developers and TYPO3 users from both North America, Europe and around the world. Several internationally-known leaders of the TYPO3 community will be attending and presenting.

The conference will again be held at IBC in Irving, Texas near Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Last year's conference saw attendees from 11 countries.

Right away we are issuing a call for speakers. If you would like to speak on a TYPO3 topic that you believe will be of interest to the community, we encourage you to submit your talk for consideration at the conference web site, t3con10-dallas.typo3.org. Speakers get free entry into the conference.

We have an interest in talks for both extension developers and also for site builders/admins. Extension developers have interest in talks that get deep into the PHP code. Site builders/admins may never get into PHP code but feel a real need to learn TypoScript, TSconfig, templating, training, working with extension marker templates, etc. We have an interest in talks targeted to each group.

If you just plan on attending the conference, discounted early registration is now available on the site. We had very positive feedback from the attendees of last year's conference and also some good suggestions for this year. So sign up now and save on what promises to be even better this time around.

Dates to watch for:
Now: Call for Speakers Opens. Discounted early registration available.
January 29, 2010: Call for Speakers Closes
February 3, 2010: Presentations announced, detailed Conference schedule available, accommodation recommendations posted.
May 20, 2010: Tutorial day
May 21, 2010: Conference and social event
May 22, 2010: Final conference day

Current information is available at t3con10-dallas.typo3.org.

Thanks,
Ron