[TYPO3-UG US] MySigg Launched

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Wed Apr 28 01:06:23 CEST 2010

Hi All,
We also have a TYPO3/Magento site launched a few months ago: Revere Academy
of Jewelry Arts in San Francisco, http://revereacademy.com. The Magento
installation was a bit challenging due to all the different tax rules and
product combinations (classes and materials kits, for example, where the
class isn't taxed.) Magento is a great ecommerce program.
Does anyone know anything about TYPO3Gento?
Cheers,
Virgil