[TYPO3-UG US] MySigg Launched

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Tue Apr 27 17:21:21 CEST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Another company chooses TYPO3! We just launched the SIGG USA's site,
which uses Magento and TYPO3. Check it out at http://mysigg.com

For this project, we wrote some code that takes advantage of Magento's
SOAP API to integrate navigation between TYPO3 and Magento. We also
wrote a backend module in TYPO3 that provides an interface for sending
orders from Magento to warehouse for fulfillment. Look and feel of the
site had to match that of the Swiss SIGG site at http://sigg.com,
although we took some liberties with the Magento templates.

I'd love to hear what others in the US are doing - share your projects
so this newsgroup isn't empty when I look at it each day :)

best,
Zach