[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 Certification in Québec, Canada: January 27th 2010

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond-nospam at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:02:19 CET 2009

Dear neighbors,

I'm glad to inform you that we will have our first Canadian TYPO3
Certified Integrator Exam next January!

The exam will take place in the gorgeous Québec City and as usual the
exam itself will be done in english.

Why not plan your Winter vacations here and enjoy the most European city
in North America while doing some TYPO3 work?
http://www.quebecregion.com/e/hiver.asp

Here's the Exam information:

   Certified TYPO3 integrator Exam
   When: Wednesday January 27th 2010 7PM
   Where: Cégep de Sainte-Foy, Québec City, local A-229
   Cost in Canadian dollars: 250$ members T3A and 325$ for non-members

IMPORTANT:
No check, no credit card and fees must be paid in Canadian currency.
No exception.

You MUST register to take the exam !

   http://certification.typo3.org/index.php?id=44

Some reading for you:

What is tested:
http://certification.typo3.org/index.php?id=29

Questions examples:
http://certification.typo3.org/index.php?id=11

Venue: Cégep de Sainte-Foy
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=c%C3%A9gep+de+sainte-foy,+qu%C3%A9bec&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=33.945402,93.076172

Room: http://www.cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca/csf4/index.php?id=37#plans

The exam responsibility is under the TYPO3 Association.

Use certification at typo3.org for any questions

PS: I'll be glad to welcome any TYPO3-Friends brave enough to cross the
border and get a nice meal in my city! See you in January.

Patrick Gaumond