[TYPO3-UG US] THANKS!

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue May 12 13:46:14 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas,

The pleasure was all ours. We really appreciate folks taking the time
and expense to come all the way here and share their knowledge with us.

It was also nice to personally meet some of the people we have become
familiar with in the TYPO3 universe. We are looking forward to next
year. Personally I plan to make it to Frankfurt this year.

Thanks
Ron Hall