[TYPO3-UG US] OT: Forms, accessibility (was Drupal vs. TYPO3)

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:55:27 CEST 2009

Regarding Section 508, the backend really doesn't apply. Section 508 is
concerned with web site visitors with disabilities being able to make use of
a web site. It may be a nice thing for someone with certain disabilities to
use the backend, but the requirement for this is extremely small and not
required by law (for sites that fall under Section 508 rules, most don't),
it is the frontend that matters. I wouldn't consider this anything but a
very minor complaint about TYPO3. Thanks for your response to my question.

Virgil