[TYPO3-UG US] OT: Forms, accessibility (was Drupal vs. TYPO3)

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu May 7 17:05:52 CEST 2009

Well - don't wanna be nit-picking, but ;-)

> As I've already pointed out, there's really only one extension that
> does this job for TYPO3. But the same is a core capability of Drupal.
> The comparison is completely valid.

In this case the comparison would have been:
Drupal can easily handle user registration => TYPO3 can't without using a
custom extension.
Anything else you wrote was about this particular extension and not about
TYPO3.

> I pointed out both of these things too if you read to the end :)

I did - but you didn't mention that in your first post but in your second,
that was meant to clarify things you wrote before :-)

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de