[TYPO3-UG US] Drupal vs. TYPO3

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:30:14 CEST 2009

I don't think that you can compare Joomla with either Drupal or TYPO3.
Popularity doesn't mean much in terms of capability. Joomla just isn't
enterprise level software, although it is great for some purposes. It all
depends on the requirements. Personally, I don't recommend Joomla anymore, I
recommend Wordpress for low budget sites with relatively limited
requirements. TYPO3 and Drupal are in a different league.

Virgil