[TYPO3-UG US] Drupal vs. TYPO3

Aaron E. Klemm aaron at unripped.org
Wed May 6 22:19:05 CEST 2009

Drupal and Joomla are way more popular in the U.S., but the European
Typo3 community is *huge*. So maybe an analogy:

Investing in Typo3 is like getting in early on Starbucks. The Europeans
have known for a long time that frothy milk in coffee is a good idea,
but it took us a while to catch on.

</tongue_in_cheek>

ak