[TYPO3-UG US] Another Recent Site (CSLR)

Marc Infield marc at infielddesign.com
Wed Jun 17 02:27:47 CEST 2009

Nice design and the publication piece is impressive. The "find more
publications" pop-up tag search is a nice touch. We worked on a TYPO3
based research document database a few years back, it didn't have 700
entries, but it gives me an appreciation for what you have done.

We'll throw a recent site in the ring
http://www.cmgsite.com/

-marc
Marc Infield                        <marc at InfieldDesign.com>
Infield Design
2339 3rd Street, unit 45
San Francisco, CA  94107