[TYPO3-UG US] Multi-language support

Peter Dittman pdittman at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 18:26:33 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I'm new to typo3, so forgive me if this is an obvious question...

I'm working with a client who, as part of their corporate initiative, is
being asked to migrate to typo3 - her concern is support for multiple
languages, and in particular, multiple variants of English (Australian
English, US English, British English)...

Is there such support?  and what's involved in building a site to include
multiple languages?  Is there an FAQ/demo that I might view to learn more?

thanks in advance.

-Peter