[TYPO3-UG US] THANKS!

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Apr 24 16:51:07 CEST 2009

Hi Greg,

I will be making an announcement within the next week about the
upcoming pre-release of the QuickSite and templavoila.busynoggin.com.

The QuickSite is a stripped down starter package that I use for my
development. My main reason for releasing is to provide help for those
who want to try my approach to TemplaVoila.

At the conference, I presented a tutorial on "A Framework for
TemplaVoila" which explains how I use TemplaVoila. Those who attended
were very interested in the approach and the response was most
encouraging.

I told those at the tutorial that I could not guarantee the framework
would be of use to them, but I could guarantee that it has
revolutionized the way I build sites--speeding up development overall,
providing great flexibility with consistency and cutting my time with
TemplaVoila mapping by 75%.

Thanks,
Ron