[TYPO3-UG US] THANKS!

Wes Currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Tue Apr 21 07:40:41 CEST 2009

Howdy Guys and Gals,

80 plus people 11 countries.  Yes!  I would say the event was a success.

A big ten-gallon hats off to Ron, Jeff, Mark, Juergen, and all others
for planning and executing a successful conference that was both
informative and community building.

As a part time designer toying with Typo3 for a few years, I have not
been proactive in learning the depth of Typo3.  The conference was what
I needed to get a jump start and to see that there really is a community
willing and available to help, both locally and abroad.

It was great putting faces and names together and meeting new people
willing to promote and grow Typo3 here in the US.  I look forward to not
just another conference but to growing and establishing Typo3 here in
the US.  I think we have some “real” momentum that has been lacking in
the past.

I have to say I enjoyed meeting everyone and a special thanks to
Benjamin Mack for some additional help.

Wes currier
Dallas TEXAS

Yehaw!