[TYPO3-UG US] THANKS!

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun Apr 19 22:40:31 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

No date has been set for next year, but there is much interest in
having it and that interest comes from both the Americans and from the
international participants.

In a couple of days, I will be posting more about the happenings at
the conference, but suffice it to say that it was very successful.

Also, Zach, your TypoScript presentation was very well done.

Thanks,
Ron