[TYPO3-UG US] Freeway

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Wed May 28 19:37:09 CEST 2008

Hello Gabriel,

There is only one thing that keeps me from offering to match that
amount and that is the status on the templating and documentation
regarding it.

The sites I build really only need e-commerce as a secondary function
(important but secondary) as opposed to true online stores. I must
have the ability to easily and fully customize the visual design and
bring it into standards compliance. I was not able to find good
instructions on how to customize their templates. I know it can be
done but was not able to find adequate documentation.

If I were to do a site needing some e-commerce tomorrow, I would build
it in TYPO3 and probably use Lite Commerce integrating visually into
the site but run it as a separate app.

Keep me posted on their efforts..

Ron