[TYPO3-UG US] commercial TYPO3 websites in north america

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Mar 20 17:38:24 CET 2008

Nagita Karunaratne wrote:
> I am trying to compile a list of companies in North America that use TYPO3.
>
> I am specifically looking for companies that will be familiar to north
> americans and that I can point to to potential customers who have never
> heard of TYPO3.
>
> Most of the companies in typo3.com/typo3.org are known to Europeans but
> may not be familiar with people over here.

 From cmsmatrix.org:

BASF, DaimlerChrysler, EDS, Konika-Minolta,Government of Québec, DMR,
Volkswagen, UNESCO.

I think most of those are well established "names".

You also got all those from our Government here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3quebec

Mainly:
Ministère de la Culture et des Communications
http://www.mcc.gouv.qc.ca

Tourism: http://www.bonjourquebec.com