[TYPO3-UG US] submenu

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Wed Mar 19 17:53:22 CET 2008

Frank,

What you want is doable with TypoScript. The trick is to create two
navigation elements. One is the "top or left" fuller navigation. The
second is the level limited navigation for the brother pages via the
HMENU entryLevel property.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/11/

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM, johny <ra at fa.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody:
>
>  I have a menu with four deep levels. When the user is in one of the levels
>  2,3,4 I would like to show in the top of the content page the links to his
>  brother pages. Is it possible to do automaticaly ? I would like it works
>  automatically because I don't know if in the future the website will have
>  more deep levels.
>  Thank you very much.
>
>  Frank

Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773 | +1 (603) 559-9773 | Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776