[TYPO3-UG US] High-availability TYPO3 hosting needed

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Mar 13 22:26:26 CET 2008

Michael,

I am actually pricing right now a similar setup for a customer so I might
help you with this.

The only way we would do this however is with 2 dedicated servers and all
the expense levels that go with it, this won't be a shared hosting. We are
planning on using Quality Tech data center here in Suwanee GA (which is our
main base) and a backup at either Santa Clara CA or Indianapolis.

Let me know if dedicated server pricing is within your budget and you'd like
to discuss this.

Thanks!

Dimitri

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Michael Cannon <michael at cannonbose.com>
wrote:

> I have need for a TYPO3 high-availability hosting package. The 99.999%
> annual uptime must be backed by a service level agreement.
>
> The site in question deals with disaster preparedness and response. As
> such, the website must be available even when things are going bad for
> the US East Coast or West Coast.
>
> Alternately, a 5-minute roll-over failsafe or load balanced solution
> between US East and West coast and central locations is possible.
>
> A system with 1 GB disk space and 10 GB bandwidth should suffice for
> the next year.
>
> If you can provide the servicing needed above or know of who can,
> please contact me directly.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Michael Cannon
> President of Cannonbose, LLC
> +1 (800) 559-9773 | +1 (603) 559-9773 | Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Dimitri Tarassenko