[TYPO3-UG US] right frame

Finees Mendez fineesmendez at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 14:22:11 CET 2008

For this, you could create a folder, where you'll dump your static information, then have your template (in this case your right frame static markers) call those records using Typo Script. Sorry for the vague response, I've yet to implement it myself. Hope it helps.

P.S. Can any one shed some light on how to call individual records using TS?