[TYPO3-UG US] Question: how to remove the delete icon from List mode

Finees Mendez fineesmendez at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 20:20:49 CET 2008

Hello all. First, I will be attending the next meeting. Looking forward to it.

Next, an issue with TS .typolink.

I have some subparts that are using the .typolink object and it seems to always insert the ( target="#" ) attribute to the link. This thus renders the link inadequate to HTML Strict. Any ideas on how to take out the target="" attribute using .typolink?

I've tried .typolink.target =          but it does not seem to work
The constants in the main template are set to take out the target attribute for external links generated by t3 only.

Thoughts...Ideas? much appreciated. thank you.

Finees.