[TYPO3-UG US] 2008 Wishes

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Jan 15 20:25:43 CET 2008

Happy New Year!

We did take agenda notes via docs.google.com which I assume we could
post here. We're still in the rough phases of group planning.

In short, we discussed http://openfreeway.com, bridging
http://magentocommerce.com with TYPO3, our commercial projects, business
interests, technical skills, sharing of business and management
processes, topics of discussion for future conferences, and ways we can
work together grow our businesses rather than compete with each other.

Greg

-----
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
web: http://www.mediatech.net
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990 . Skype: gremington