[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 All Comers Welcome Call - Sunday January 6, 2008 @ 6 PM Eastern for 1-hour

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Sun Jan 6 16:23:58 CET 2008

Fellow TYPO3 enthusiast and users of North, Latin, and South America:

There's a Skype-based TYPO3 All Comers Welcome Call Sunday, January
6, 2008 at 6 PM Eastern for 1-hour.  The goal of the All Comers
Welcome Call is to introduce ourselves and share some of our TYPO3
thoughts. At this point there's no formal agenda. However, based upon
our December 7 call, we have some interest in talking about TYPO3
commerce applications and marketing of TYPO3.

At the start of the meeting, for new and old comers alike, please be
prepared to spend a minute or two to introduce yourself. You can try
the following script to get started. After introductions, we'll delve
deeper into a subject.

"Hello I'm ___ from _(city, state, country)_. I've been _(interested
in|working with)_ since _(version|year)_. I work for _(myself|company
name)_ doing _(kind of work)_. I am interested in learning more about
using TYPO3 for ___."

We'll try to hold the call once again via Skype, my Skype id is
comprock. However, if the Skype call quality is bad for more than the
10-minutes, we'll move to a formal conference call system that also
allows for screen sharing.

For better call quality when Skyping with a large group, please turn
off your remote backup and file sharing services, use a headset with
microphone, and try muting your microphone when others are talking.
These little things help make the call sound better and ensure we can
hear each other.

As with all conference calls, please be respectful of others that are
talking at the time. If you're the talker, please try not to speak
for more than a couple of minutes at a time. Otherwise, the
moderator, usually me, will interrupt you to give others a chance to
speak.

Past Call Attendees
--
Chris Duffy
Greg Remington

Agenda Suggestion
--
1) Meet all folks and get acquainted.

2) Give a feel for our current expertise plus the areas in which
we're looking to grow over the next future.

3) Get a good feel for how each of us work

4) Look at some of the work we've each have done previously. Ask
questions about how the project was executed, what challenges were
faced, etc.

5) Brief on local TYPO3 happenings

6) Engage in any TYPO3 or web talk that comes up.

Backup Conference Call Line
--
Meeting link: http://www.gatherplace.net/join?p=6304100

Teleconference dial-in number: +1 605 772-3791 and pin 6304100

Please test your browser compatibility before the meeting at: http://
www.gatherplace.net/test

Guest Requirements:
  - PC, Mac, or Linux
  - Operating Systems: Windows 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista,
Mac OS X, Linux
  - Browser Requirements: Java enabled browser including Internet
Explorer 5 or higher, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Firefox, AOL or
Safari

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773  |  +1 (603) 559-9773  |  Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776