No subject

Fri Feb 8 22:50:06 CET 2008

--
plugin.tx_indexedsearch {
	search.rootPidList = {$config.rootPid}
	search.detect_sys_domain_records = 1
}
--

Reading the bottom of
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_indexed_search/2.10.0/view/1/1/,
gives the impression that section limits is possible.

However, reading
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_indexed_search/2.10.0/view/1/5/
for rootPidList says search by levels.

So... my final thought is to look a a full indexed_search search form
from your website and put the section or pad Id as a hidden input in
your specific section search form.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Haines, William J <LIBWJH at emory.edu> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>  I hope that you're having a good Monday.  I am interested in creating a search engine that will only search two pages of our TYPO3 website:
>
>  http://www.law.emory.edu/index.php?id=2482
>
>  http://www.law.emory.edu/law-library/research/electronic-resources-categorized.html
>
>  We already use Indexed Search for the entire site, but what I'd like to do is create something that gives me only results for the databases on the two pages listed above.  For instance, when I search "administrative law" in this search engine, I would see a list of administrative law-related databases from these two pages.  It might look something like this:
>
>  Administrative Law
>
>  Hein Online Federal Register Library. Includes the Federal Register from Volumes 1-72 (1936-2007).
>
>  Etc.
>
>  Is this doable, please?  Has anyone tried it?  Possible to point me toward something that will help me start creating a search engine for the two pages I've mentioned, please?  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.
>

>  Best,
>  Will
>
>  Will Haines
>  Electronic Services Librarian
>  Hugh F. MacMillan Law Library
>  Emory University
>  (404) 727-4322
>  libwjh at law.emory.edu
>

>  This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of
>  the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
>  information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
>  recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
>  or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
>  prohibited.
>
>  If you have received this message in error, please contact
>  the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the
>  original message (including attachments).

Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773 | +1 (603) 559-9773 | Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776