[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 US Call: Sunday, February 3, 2008 @ 6 PM EST

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Mon Feb 4 08:17:44 CET 2008

Hello

I would like to join US Call meeting at next sunday, Feb.10.
In my case, I would like to use Skype-out from Japan and
I will join part of the way at first 30 minutes. Because,
Sunday 6 PM in US, Japan is Monday morning 8 AM.... I'm sorry.

My Skype number is    itsupport-gennai-hodota

My name is Kazu Hodota, working with TYPO3 since 2005.
This year I will ship same Web appliance server series that
based on TYPO3 with multi language functions for Japanese
customers. Recently, many European companies build multi language
web site by TYPO3, and some those Japanese subsidiary companies
access to me that how to master TYPO3 based CMS content operation.

I would like to co-operate with TYPO3 US business companies
in this year, Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kazu Hodota

Michael Cannon さんは書きました: