[TYPO3-UG US] Need for full- and part-time Typo3 developers

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Apr 24 16:17:15 CEST 2008

We are looking for full- and part-time typo3 developers to add to our
team. You can find out more about our company at the URL below. We do
both Typo3 development and PHP application development and serve
primarily magazine publishers in the United States. We offer a
competitive salary, 401K, medical and dental benefits, as well as the
opportunity to work remotely with a great team on your own schedule.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me your resume directly.

Thank you,

sean

--
Sean Fulton