[TYPO3-UG US] Captcha Problem

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Thu Apr 17 00:10:14 CEST 2008

Marlies,

Where can I see the form with captcha?

Which captcha and form extension do you have in place?

Have you configured captcha via the Extension Manager? Even just pull
it up in loaded extensions and click update has fixed some of my
issues.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Marlies C <marliesc_spam at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Michael,
>
>  The captcha form shows up, but as soon as you send, nothing gets sent.
>  I have tried it with the regular catcha and the free one, same problem
>  and the regular mail form. The funny thing is that it is the same
>  problem with the page comments as the mail form.
>
>  Marlies
>

>  Michael Cannon wrote:
>  > Marlies,
>  >
>  > Does the captcha form show any place?
>  >
>  > Which captcha and mail form are you using?
>  >
>  > I know I've had troubles with captcha and it was a bear to debug.
>  >
>  > On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Marlies C <marliesc_spam at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  >> After asking this question in the English and German newsgroups and not
>  >>  getting any answer I will try here.
>  >>
>  >>  I use the sk_page_comments plugin for comments on my webpages and it
>  >>  works great, but so does the spam. When I activate captcha, doesn't
>  >>  matter which one, the plugin stop working. The comment is not sent. So
>  >>  currently I have it set to manually activate the comments and delete the
>  >>  spam at the same time.
>  >>
>  >>  Would anybody have an idea why my captcha does not want to work.
>  >>
>  >>  I also have captcha problems with my mail form, well my mail form plain
>  >>  doesn't work and it is very frustrating.
>  >>
>  >>  Thanks
>  >>
>  >>  Marlies
>  >>  www.mvuniverse.com
>  >>  TYPO3-UG-US mailing list
>  >>  TYPO3-UG-US at lists.netfielders.de
>  >>
>  >
>  >
>  >

Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773 | +1 (603) 559-9773 | Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776