[TYPO3-UG US] Captcha Problem

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:33:39 CEST 2008

After asking this question in the English and German newsgroups and not
getting any answer I will try here.

I use the sk_page_comments plugin for comments on my webpages and it
works great, but so does the spam. When I activate captcha, doesn't
matter which one, the plugin stop working. The comment is not sent. So
currently I have it set to manually activate the comments and delete the
spam at the same time.

Would anybody have an idea why my captcha does not want to work.

I also have captcha problems with my mail form, well my mail form plain
doesn't work and it is very frustrating.

Thanks

Marlies
www.mvuniverse.com